Sunday 15 September 2013

WE're THe Millers

Hey all,

I went with my good friend +Brendan Eoin O'Farrell to see WE're The Millers in Cineworld. I must say it was the best I've seen to date. Great comedy and laughs was had by all. The audience ie the viewers in the Cinema was so engaging  ie interacting. With laughters etc., A great line for all you homophobes, "If u ain't like suciking dick, then us a homophobe." ANother line being "Real life Flanders" considering the character did look like Flanders with the stash and all. And Finally at the very end of the film, where they do all the bloopers n gags, we were treated to The Friends THeme tune as a tribute. Twas very moving. Considering the TV Show was on for about 10yrs. As Jennifer Ansiton was in the movie it was more than adequate. PLus I've a major Crush on my new hottie Will Poult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27re_the_Millers


No comments:

Post a Comment