Friday 20 September 2013

Diana

I went to see Diana film on Friday with my mate +Brendan Searson . I found it a heart warming film. Very emotional esp at the end. It told the story of Princess DIana(Princess of Wales) last 2 years of her short life. I never knew she had an affair with a Dr. while she was divorced from Prince Charles. However my friend pointed out that the film got it all wrong and said that she was with a person known as Dodi. However in the film, she was with a Pakistani Heart Surgeon. Either Way it was very moving.

One thing that really annoyed me was that the Media, Newspapers etc., really made her out to be a bad person when clearly she was a wonderful person. Im speaking from both aspects the film and the person herself. The media totally completely twisted her words in the infamous BBC Interview she did.

She was a "People pleasure". The ROyal Family clearly didn't want her. Which is completely outrageous.

Diana (2013)
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1758595/


No comments:

Post a Comment