Wednesday 22 July 2015

Diary 22nd July 2015

Well what a day, it was. Twas of a positive nature. I went to bed earlier like I say, I wanted to try and get a "human" hours. ahhha. So I had set the alarm for 1,15, however I couldn't sleep right to the alarm, so I got up slightly earlier. And besides, my timing wouldn't have  been on time, as I needed Fair City, and of course the dole.

So I got up and showered. Looked at TV ie Monday's news. I was amazed by the amount of Clashes that had occurred on my box in that NOT ONE of my News Bulletins got recorded let alone Fail with no space.

So I headed onwards to get my dole, then the bank, another booboo was made in that Meteor had taken their cash already, so that adds an extra week with no food. So I'll get their eventually. heeheh. I then headed to Scribbles to get a USB Drive, as I had reported yesterday that my previously died on me. Then headed to Tescos to get initially to get Bread, I saw Vegan bread or what I thought Vegan, and Vegan Washing up liquid. I was so happy with the washing up liquid, but disappointed with the bread, so I then headed to Ryan's Hardware to get a Mirror for to take pics in, but it wasn't to be.

So after all the busy morning, I came back to do a bit more of the news. So I then headed to my first Vegetarian Meetup of 2015. We were to meet in Milanos on Baggot St(Review here) which happens to be the place I used to work in. It was under a different name at the time Ciao Café. The last time I was at a vegetarian meetup was back in November of 2014 in Wagamas. We chatted and dined. I enquirerd about Delhi O' Delhi, and was saddened to learn of its demise. In that it is to be used for the Irish 1916 Centenary Celebrations. We also chatted about the sentient, I happened across an article on Facebook, whereby in New Zealand a Bill has passed whereby Animals are to be treated as to be having "feelings" otherwise known as "sentient". One of the members of the group was praising Govinda's on Abbey St., So I thought to stick my oar, in and let em know of the homophobic treatment in Govindas(Review here.) They listened attentively, which I kinda was surprised. Considering I hadn't been there since LAST year, hahaah.

Oh and throughout the WHOLE day, I was experiencing some back pain. Even at the meetup in Milanos - the above, Everytime, I laughed, I got a sudden surge like the time I experienced that ended me in the Emergency Room. This was a few years ago, when I was experiencing alot of stress, and my sis and I were looking at Mrs. Browns. I got a mother of pain. This was exactly like that.

NEWS

A ceremony was held in Norway, and in Utoya, in memory of those who died for the 70 who died in Ootoya. 70 people died amongst those were kids in the Utoya Island Labour Camp, when a gunman by the name of Andreas Bearing BRevik(can't spell his name) gunned down 70 people, 8 in the Paraliament in Oslo and the some elesewhere and the rest on Utoya Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment