Sunday 17 January 2016

Diary 17th January 2016

Today I got up after my sleep out hahaha. I then proceeded to listen to 9 voicemails. Maureen was saying and complaining that her legs were cold, despite me telling her that I ain't gonna do such. Then I continued to listen to Mom's. Her first voicemail was a very jumpy mood saying I will pick you up and then the next voicemail was from Mom again this time in a sombre mood as much as to say she was disappointed. Although I had heard from one of MANY voicemails from Maureen saying that things didn't work out for my sis. She was to have shown Brooklyn to Mom and Dad. I had seen it already.

So that said we were to meet for Brooklyn take 2 with my sis. ehehehe. Afterwards then I joined with Mom, Dad , and my sis to go and see the movie up at the folks. My mom found it very emotional as she recalled her Aunt Eleanor emigrating to the USA. They all found it funny when I got "hot". hahahah what a  laugh. SO we then had a dinner first then the movie and then shortly before heading home, we had a cuppa.

So then I had hoped to go and get my new baby R2D2 and of course the clothes in question. I really wanted to show me sis. However timing wise, it wasn't to be. I do hope on Tues. heeheh

So then onto what I unexpected what would happen. I made my way to my sis with first getting food for her and myself. Then a few hours into the night, I had made up my mind to go and ring Fiona Brennan - Spitari to ask questions relating to my long wanting Mother ie Birth Mother. Likewise my sis wanted the same for her family too. In the interest of privacy I shall leave out my sis' privacy. On the other hand, for me personally thou, I will outline the points.

  • I was told that my Mom NEVER saw site of me and immediate put me in the Orphangage. However that wasn't the case. I was with my mother for TWO WEEKS(Which brings a large smile to my face as I write this).
  • Fiona told me that I "copied" the other orphans behavior like banging heads, biting sleeves etc., etc., And as such did NOT display Mental Health problems at the time. 
  • However one thing I was most shocked was that I learned that the orphans EXCLUDING my sis and I were actually experimented. I ain't sure exactly what was the actual product or whatever. Then my sis explained as such why the behavior ie the side effects of the experimentation. 
  • I was told by my Aunt etc., that my Mom didn't want me cause of the step father as I was had as a fling. This was clarified. Fiona told me the same, however, extra info was added. In that I had 2 Step Sisters ie My mom had two girls WITHIN marriage, whereas I was OUTSIDE marriage. Back in those days, Sex outside marriage was totally frowned upon. I'd imagine its still is. My stepfather who btw is actually a Police Man, don't know shit about me. hahaha. If he were to find out, things would not result the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment